Start a new topic

Stock numbers or inventory for E-commerce

I have already suggested before that it would be better if we can operate or manage the stock numbers or inventory of our online shop. The support forwarded it to your Dev Team . Thanks for that! :)

Do you have any idea when it will be available? It would be very helpful to us. 

Cheers! 

Ran (Arts & Design Community Admin)

Hi Ran,

That is indeed a great suggestion! Our devs will take this into consideration definitely - hopefully it will be added to our product soon :)

Cheers! Ainsley (Forum Moderator)

I agree it would be a great option, and I think very necessary, I have suggested the same thing recently.

Steve

Hi again Steve,

Yes, we have received similar suggestions from our users and improving our E-Commerce is definitely one of our priorities!

Ainsley (Forum Moderator)

Going to third this! This is one of the only things stopping me from using Portfoliobox for my ecommerce needs (well, that and the ability to combine shipping, but I can live without that.) If I only have,say, a limited edition of a print of 20, I don't want to accidentally sell 21 : /

Hi Shannon, Steve and Ran,

We totally understand that the inventory feature is very crucial for an online store and I have a good news for you - we are going to add this to the new version of Portfoliobox. At the moment, I don't have more details to share because the new version is in the works but stay tuned, we will let our users know when we have more information about the new version release :)

Have a great weekend!

Ainsley (Forum Moderator)

Any news on when this will be added? It is vital and should be a standard feature for e-commerce

1 person likes this

Been 12 months now, and still waiting.... an update would be helpful.

Thanks

Hello Steve, and Smith,

Please rest assured that the new version will come out soon. I have sent a message to your emails with regards to this. Kindly check both your inbox and spam folder. 

Have a good day! 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

1 person likes this
Thanks for the link to the new version. Do I need to create a new account or use my existing one? When the new version becomes live, do I need to recreate my entire website or will it be transferred across?

Same question as above, hope we dont have to create a new website, that would be ridiculous.. 

Hello Steve, and Smith, 

The migration will be implemented once the newest version of Portfoliobox is released. The newest version is a completely new platform, and it is not possible to migrate your old site pages to the new site. Once the migration becomes available, we will only be able to migrate the images from your old site as well as your domain name if you wish to. 

I sent both of you another email, with regards to the new version. Please check your spam and inbox to check the message. 

I hope you understand. Have a nice day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Is there any kind of estimated release date of the new version? I've been using portfoliobox for the past few years but my art business has grown beyond your current ecommerce possiblities. If I'm going to have to migrate to the new version anyway, I have to consider whether the new version will suit my needs or if I need to move to another platform.

Hello Shannon, 

I have sent you an email with regards to the new version and migration, please check your inbox and spam folder. 

Have a great weekend!

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Hello! 

Has the stock numbers/inventory count option been added? If so, can someone guide me through this process?

Thank you!

Login to post a comment