Start a new topic

Stock numbers or inventory for E-commerce

I have already suggested before that it would be better if we can operate or manage the stock numbers or inventory of our online shop. The support forwarded it to your Dev Team . Thanks for that! :)

Do you have any idea when it will be available? It would be very helpful to us. 

Cheers! 

Ran (Arts & Design Community Admin)

Hello Jaclyn,

Sure! First, make sure that you have created an account in the latest version of Portfoliobox then you may follow these easy steps: 

1. Click the "Blog | Store | Clients" button.  ()
  2. Select "Start Your Store" and enter the name of your Store. 
  3. Click the "Add new product" button.
  4. In the new window, go to the right side, click the drop-down and select General Settings
  5. Scroll down and enable Track Inventory.
  6. Here you may add the number of product you have. 

I hope this helps Jaclyn! Stay safe and have a good day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Arvin,

Thank you for your help. If I already have an account and a website through Portfoliobox, I would still need to create a new account in the latest version? Shouldn't my account just be updated to the latest version?

Thank you!

Hello Jaclyn,

The new version has just been released and migration is currently not available. Even if the migration becomes available in the future, we can only migrate the domain and images from the previous to the latest version as the latest version is a completely new platform from the previous ones. To use the new version, you will have to create a new account and start from scratch. 

I hope you understand. Have a good day! 

Arvin (Forum moderator)

Login to post a comment