Start a new topic
Solved

#-200: HTTP ERROR - failed upload. Cannot upload images.

Hi,

I have been using portfolio.net for a few years with no problems. Just recently, every time I try to upload an image to my portfolio I get the error message...

'The Upload Failed. Please Contact Support. #-200: HTTP ERROR'

I have contacted my network provider and they seem to not be able to find out what the problem is.

I recently upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10 Home (10.0.18362 Build 18362)

Could it be something in Windows, or a firewall or virus protection software that is preventing the upload?

I have tried this on three different machines Desktop (Win 10), Laptop (Win 10), Laptop (Win 7) with the same results, so perhaps it is a network problem.

I wonder if someone has had similar problems?

1 Comment

Hello David,

Thank you for letting us know. I just checked the status of our servers and everything is working properly. We need to get more information to investigate the issue and we might need to ask some personal information. To keep your information private, I will convert this post into ticket and give you a follow-up via email (Please also check your spam folder). 

Once again, thank you for staying with us for many years, we greatly appreciate it :) Have a good day David! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

1 person likes this