Start a new topic
Answered

Comments on pages

Hello!!

Is there a place on the pages that compose a website to make notes only visible to the designer?

For example: in each of my gallery pages, I would like to make a note of the size and resolution of the pictures uploaded to that particular page.

As any programmer would know, this is very useful to annotate the code. Since we do not have easy access to the HTML code, a field invisible to the others than the owner, would be very useful.

If such feature does not exist, please consider this a "feature request".

Thanks,

Mauricio

Best Answer

Hello Mauricio, 

Thank you for your post. We currently don't have this feature on our tools, I think this is a good suggestion not only for programmers but also for the other users. They can also note some reminders on some elements on their site like "I should update this image on xx-xx-xx". I will pass this suggestion to our dev team for further consideration. 

For now as a workaround, you can create a text page and set it to unpublished so you will be the only one who's going to see this page while in admin mode. This way you can enter your notes in this page while keeping it private. 

I hope this helps Mauricio! Enjoy your day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

1 Comment

Answer

Hello Mauricio, 

Thank you for your post. We currently don't have this feature on our tools, I think this is a good suggestion not only for programmers but also for the other users. They can also note some reminders on some elements on their site like "I should update this image on xx-xx-xx". I will pass this suggestion to our dev team for further consideration. 

For now as a workaround, you can create a text page and set it to unpublished so you will be the only one who's going to see this page while in admin mode. This way you can enter your notes in this page while keeping it private. 

I hope this helps Mauricio! Enjoy your day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment