In the text editor we can create a link pointing to an anchor in the same page (link > protocol>link to anchor in the text), but I wasn't able to find how to create the anchor (or bookmark) itself...
Am I missing something ?
Thank you for posting! Creating an anchor link will require you to add a simple code inside the Source of your text editor.
To do this, please follow these easy steps:
1. Go to the text editor where you wish to add the anchor tag.
2. Click the 3 vertical dots at the upper right of the text editor.
3. Select "Source".
4. Scroll down and look for the section where you wish to move once the link is clicked.
5. Insert this code <a name="Example"></a>.
6. Click save.
7. Now you can use the anchor option on your text.
Another workaround would be via Section page -> Menu section. For more information about this workaround, kindly check out this link https://support.portfoliobox.net/support/discussions/topics/31000002971
I hope this helps! Have a good day Tom!
Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)
Thanks a lot, it's working
I appreciate your help ; )