Start a new topic
Answered

Page section with tabs

Hi,

I annexe an image as a reference to what I wish to create.

Is it possible to create a section in a page, where I can have tabs like in this image (1. Production information, 2. Custom framing, 3. Plexiglas, 4. Shipping). That way, there's a gain of space.

Thank you for your help.

Example.png
(701 KB)

Best Answer

Hello Patrice,

Thank you for clarifying. It is possible to create tabs using the link page template "Multipages" -> Filter.  Please note that this template is not available for the collection section of the section page. You will have to create a new link page outside of your section page. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello Patrice,

Thank you for posting! Do you mean a section on your section page where you can add 4 columns of text? If yes, what I can suggest is to create it inside a text section. 

Here's how you can do it:

1. Create a text section.

2. Inside the text editor, click the 3 vertical dots at the upper right corner. 

3. Select Text in the drop-down option to create a text box (create 4 text box for 4 columns).

4. Position them by dragging the crosshair and drop it beside the other text box. For a more detailed guide, kindly check out this link - https://support.portfoliobox.net/en/support/solutions/articles/31000142089-move-a-block

5. Don't forget to click outside the text editor panel to save the changes. 

Afterward, it will look something link this: 

I hope this helps! Have a good day Patrice! 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello Arvin,

It's more like tabs.

So it automatically starts with 1. Product information, and if I clicked on 2. Custom Framing, or any of the other remaining ones (3, 4), the text under would change accordingly.

The idea is to be able to let the text breathe (as wher with your example, it's stuffed) and allow to put more infor within that area.

Thanks.

Answer

Hello Patrice,

Thank you for clarifying. It is possible to create tabs using the link page template "Multipages" -> Filter.  Please note that this template is not available for the collection section of the section page. You will have to create a new link page outside of your section page. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment