Start a new topic
Answered

e-Commerce gallery

Hello!!

My site (MauricioPerryStudio.com) has several gallery pages which I want to convert to e-commerce pages where potential customers can click on an image and can purchase the item or be taken to a separate e-commerce site (e.g. Etsy, Society6, etc.).

What is the best way to achieve this? Do I have to re-upload all images?

Thanks,

Mauricio

Best Answer

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your post!

Sadly it is not possible change your gallery pages to products pages but you can link your images to a separate E-Commerce site by following the steps below (you won't need to upload your images again):

1. Go to one of your galleries, for example, Abstracts.
  2. Click on Edit this Page.
  3. Go to one of your images and edit the image title.
  4. Click on the Cogwheel icon as shown below:
  5. Highlight the image title and then select the Link icon in the tools bar (the 2nd last one).
  6. Choose URL as the Link Type, then choose the right Protocol and finally enter your other E-Commerce site URL.
  7. Click on OK to save.

I hope this helps :)

Have a nice weekend, Ainsley (Forum Moderator)

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your post!

Sadly it is not possible change your gallery pages to products pages but you can link your images to a separate E-Commerce site by following the steps below (you won't need to upload your images again):

1. Go to one of your galleries, for example, Abstracts.
  2. Click on Edit this Page.
  3. Go to one of your images and edit the image title.
  4. Click on the Cogwheel icon as shown below:
  5. Highlight the image title and then select the Link icon in the tools bar (the 2nd last one).
  6. Choose URL as the Link Type, then choose the right Protocol and finally enter your other E-Commerce site URL.
  7. Click on OK to save.

I hope this helps :)

Have a nice weekend, Ainsley (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment