Start a new topic
Answered

Single Product in Multiple Pages

Example:
I hand-make and sell wood signs for people's homes. I'd like to have a product (i.e. "Welcome Sign - Framed - 10 in. x 30 in.") sign on my "Wood Signs" product page, but I would also like it to appear in my general "Home Decor" product page (a collection of handmade decor items AND some of my wood signs). 

Is it possible to have a single product that is shared/linked on multiple product pages?

OR

Do I have to copy that product from the "Wood Signs" product page and paste as a separate product (even though its all identical) in the "Home Decor" product page?

Thank you in advance! 

Ryan

Best Answer

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting! I can see the wood signs page on your site but I wasn't able to find the "Home Decor" page that you mentioned. Are you referring to your home page? What I can suggest is to change your home page to a link page. The link page will let you link other pages inside it. This way, you can link the product pages of your site inside the link page to categorize it. 

I'm sorry but it is not possible to copy or duplicate a certain product and save it in another product page. You will have to manually add it to the product page again. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

1 Comment

Answer

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting! I can see the wood signs page on your site but I wasn't able to find the "Home Decor" page that you mentioned. Are you referring to your home page? What I can suggest is to change your home page to a link page. The link page will let you link other pages inside it. This way, you can link the product pages of your site inside the link page to categorize it. 

I'm sorry but it is not possible to copy or duplicate a certain product and save it in another product page. You will have to manually add it to the product page again. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Login to post a comment