Start a new topic
Solved

Back end updates not reflecting on the front end

Hello,

I've just recently started using portfolio box and have been making alterations to my website. I have an issue now, my page does not reflect the same settings and style that I have organised on the back end. It still has the look of the front end had before I made the updates. Help!

png
png

Hello Nengi,

Good day! Thank you for your post. 

It looks like your browser is still displaying the cached version of your site. Please log out from your admin panel, clear the cache of your browser and check your site again. Let us know if the issue still persists after this procedure. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello,

I have done this, I also did it before I put out my question cause I had googled Ita nd that was the suggestion I was given. It unfortunately still hasn't changed. Ive been battling with this issue for a while now. I hope this can get fixed 

Hello Nengi,

I checked both the live version and admin version of your site. The menu is different from the screenshot that you've provided yesterday. May I ask if you just changed it? Both desktop and admin site displays the same menu links on my end. Is the issue already resolved on your end? If not, can you send another screenshot? Also, please try to use a different browser and check if it will work. 

Live version:

Admin version:

Arvin (Forum Moderator)