Start a new topic
Answered

e-commerce - amount of product

Hello!

I am building the shop and I going to sell one of a kind handmade jewelry. 

I can't find the solution how to add that the specific item is only 1 piece available.

Other hand, I will have items for example " 3 in stock": how I can add  that buyer can choose the amount of item?

Thank you in advance!

Susa

Best Answer

Hello Susa,

Thanks for your post! Currently, we don't have a feature that can automatically tell how many stocks of a specific product you still have. As a workaround, I suggest that you add a label to the product that only have a limited stock to inform your customers on how many you have left. I understand that this is a very important feature for online shop, and this has already been suggested to our dev team before. Please rest assured as the stock system for products will be included in the next version of Portfoliobox that will be release soon. You will surely be informed once the date has been decided for the release so please stay tuned!

Happy holidays Susa! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Maybe I not formed the question as it should be so, the main question is IF I add the amount with the "variations" how the system understand that I have only 3 pieces of that item in stock? ....

Answer

Hello Susa,

Thanks for your post! Currently, we don't have a feature that can automatically tell how many stocks of a specific product you still have. As a workaround, I suggest that you add a label to the product that only have a limited stock to inform your customers on how many you have left. I understand that this is a very important feature for online shop, and this has already been suggested to our dev team before. Please rest assured as the stock system for products will be included in the next version of Portfoliobox that will be release soon. You will surely be informed once the date has been decided for the release so please stay tuned!

Happy holidays Susa! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment