Start a new topic
Solved

Unpublished page has vanished..?

HI, I unpublished a page over the Christmas period to stop any prints sales. I have come back on to re publish the page, but it seems to have vanished! There is no page to unpublish, meaning I have lost about 50 images which will all need to be uploaded for sales again!

I know for a fact that I did not delete this page.... why has it been deleted? It was unpublished for about 2 weeks or so.

Not happy

Steve

Hello Steve,

Good day! Thank you for posting. 

I checked your site and I can see 1 unpublish page on your site named "Signed Prints". May I ask if this is the page that you are referring to? If yes, please log out from your admin panel, clear the cache of your browser and check your site again (Don't skip this step). This problem might have caused by your browser displaying the cached version of your site. 

Let me know if it works! Happy holidays! 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hi, just cleared cache (Firefox) restarted the computer. Unfortunately I still can not see the page, (Yes its the Signed prints page)

I have screen shot the admin page, signed prints is still missing?

Steve

Hello Steve,

Thank you for clarifying. No worries! As you can easily add the page back. First, you will have to publish the "Signed Prints" page so it will show up in your link page. To do this, please go to Your Content -> Pages -> Signed Prints -> click Settings on the second panel -> uncheck "Unpublish". 

Afterward, you can now go to your Link page (Galleries) -> click the "Add Page" button -> select "Signed Prints

I hope this helps! Have a good day!

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Thanks very much Arvin, yes all sorted now, thanks for your help.

Steve

Hello Steve,

You're very much welcome! Let us know if you encounter any other problems in the future, we'll be happy to help you. Have a good weekend! 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)