Start a new topic
Answered

HOW TO INSERT AN INSTAGRAM PHOTO/VIDEO ON YOUR PAGE

Some of the brands I've worked with have uploaded some videos & photos featuring my work, how can I insert them as Instagram post on my pages? I've used "source </>" but it doesn't show the entire picture

Best Answer

Hello Javes, 

Thank you for your post. Sorry, I didn't fully understand your concern. Do you mean that you want to share an image or video post from your Instagram to your website? If this is the case, I would suggest that you use our Instagram page which offers a live feed for your Instagram. For more information, please check out this link - https://support.portfoliobox.net/en/support/solutions/articles/31000148607-social-media-settings

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Answer

Hello Javes, 

Thank you for your post. Sorry, I didn't fully understand your concern. Do you mean that you want to share an image or video post from your Instagram to your website? If this is the case, I would suggest that you use our Instagram page which offers a live feed for your Instagram. For more information, please check out this link - https://support.portfoliobox.net/en/support/solutions/articles/31000148607-social-media-settings

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hey hey Arvin, I hope you don't mind me asking in this older thread. I am in the process of transfering all my content to the new Portfoliobox 4. I am missing the Social/Instagram section which was available via Portfoliobox 3. I am attaching a screen. Could you possibly give me advice on where I could find it? It was a super cool feature for me because my IG is quite big.

Hello,

No worries! The Instagram page is not available in the new version of Portfoliobox. However, as you know, the new version has just been released recently so it still has a lot of room to grow and many updates will surely come in the future. I will add the instagram page as a suggestion to our development team for further consideration and hopefully it will be added in the future updates of the new version. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum moderator)

Login to post a comment