I inserted an email link into the textfield in the menu and it doesn't show the color concept of my page
corporate-photo.com (should be green)
The code is:
<a href="mailto:email@example.com?subject=get%20in%20contact" style="color: rgb(185, 201, 5);">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
It appears always in blue. Thats not what I want...
Anyone any idea?
Thanks in advance
Thank you for your post. What I can suggest is to separate the CSS code from the HTML code.
1. Remove the code "style="color: rgb(185, 201, 5);"
2. Add a class in your HTML code so you may target this specific link. Ex. <a href="mailto:email@example.com?subject=get%20in%20contact" class="EmailColor">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
3. Click outside once you are done editing the code in the info text to save.
4. Go to Settings > Customize > CSS tab.
5. You may change the color here, target the class and it should look like this:
color: red !important;
6. Click "Save" and then refresh the page and check if the changes is made.
Please note: We don't guarantee that this will work on all devices and we don't provide coding support.
I hope this helps Joerg. Have a good day!
Arvin (Forum Moderator)
Thanks Arvin ,
This helped a lot as you can see www.corporate-photo.com
Have a good day too.
Happy to hear that I was able to help :) If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, don't hesitate to give us a shout!
Enjoy your day Joerg!
Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)