Start a new topic
Answered

Adding my own FONT?

I was wondering if it is possible to upload my own font? The selection of fonts is already very nice, however, my special font is not available and I would like to use it in the menu, as well es Headline 1.

Thanks for any advice!

Weronika

Best Answer

Hello Weronika,

You're welcome! I just checked and this font style is already included in the list of fonts available in Portfoliobox. Please check it under display when you select a font. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello Weronika,

No worries! Thank you for replying, I'm happy to hear that you like the fonts :) 

I wish you a speedy recovery, keep safe Weronika! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Thank you Arvin for following up! I am now changing it in my Admin, I am very happy the fonts are in!

PS: I was not able to reply sooner owing to my sickness.

Hello Weronika,

Good news! I was just informed by the development team that the font "Imprima" and "love ya like a sister" is now available in the new version of Portfoliobox! :) 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello Weronika,

No worries! I have already forwarded the request and still waiting for their reply. I will inform you here immediately once I got the answer from them :) Glad to hear that you were able to find a good replacement for now. Have a good day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Thanks again! If it isn't too much of a problem, it would be fantastic if the Imprima font was added. The other one is a fancy nice-to-have-but-not-necessary font, and Imprima I used to use for the main paragraph text.

But no worries, Montserrat definitely looks ok for now!

I will continue building now - thanks so much for your help. My activity is quite high on this forum, but it is mainly because I am in the process of building :)

Have a great day!

Weronika

Hello Weronika,

Glad to hear from you again! I hope you are doing well. 

I'm sorry, but the fonts are limited for now to what is available on the site for now. If it is okay with you, I can ask the devs if it is possible to add the fonts that you mentioned and will get back to you via email once I receive an answer from them. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hi there, my apologies, I need to get back to this question. I am in the process of migrating all my contect to portfoliobox 4 and I am a bit worried when I look at the fonts. Can it be? It looks like the choice of fonts is minimal, compared to portfoliobox 3. I cannot find any of the previous fonts, such as "Lova Ya Like a Sista", as well as a more common font called "Imprima". I am worried becase I thought I am migrating to an upgrade, and not a more limited edition. Could you possibly support me in finding out what happened there?

If this is the case, and I haven't clicked the "Publish" button yet, then could I stay with the old Portfoliobox3 then? :(

That's great news, thanks so much! Indeed, I was only looking at the "handwritten" fonts. I appreciate your quick help! Best, Weronika
Answer

Hello Weronika,

You're welcome! I just checked and this font style is already included in the list of fonts available in Portfoliobox. Please check it under display when you select a font. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hey hey Arvin, thanks for your fast reply! The font is Lova Ya Like a Sister and it's a Google font (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Love+Ya+Like+A+Sister), so maybe there's a chance? :) This font is line no others, meaning I tried to find a substitute that is close enough, but there's nothing similar. On top of that it is very easy to read. Fingers crossed, it'd be amaaaazing if it was added! ^^

Hello Weronika,

It is not possible to add your own font; however, if the font is a Google font, there might be a chance that we have it in our database and we can add it for you. Please do note that this is not guaranteed. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment