Start a new topic

Newsletter integration, Mailchimp

I was wondering if there are any articles out there on how to integrate the Newsletter into a portfoliobox website.

I personally use Mailchimp for my Newsletters. I was wondering if there is a way to integrate both platforms?

One way is to paste in a code snippet to enable a Newsletter pop-up. However, I don't want to destroy anything in the code :) Do you perhaps have any advice on how I could implement it?

Are there any other hidden features that Portfoliobox offers to promote Newsletter signups?

Many thanks!

Weronika

Hello Weronika, 

I'm sorry, we don't support Mailchimp at the moment but I will pass this as a suggestion to the development team for further consideration. For now, we can do a little workaround. You can create a contact page or contact form on your website to collect the emails of your visitors. Create an email field and rename the button to something like "Follow us". Then you can manually add them to your mailchimp to send them a newsletter.

I hope this helps! :) 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Thanks again Arvin :)

Thanks! From what I could observe, Mailchimp seems to be the most common used newsletter platform. Indeed, I decided to go ahead and create a dedicated Newsletter LP from Mailchimp directly, and next I created a buttond and linked to it. Not a bad solution.

The only thing that is missing is the integration with the pop-up, however, I don't insist, as pop-ups can look quite spammy, so no stress about pushing this :)

PS: Manually adding leads for the Newsletter is for many firms not an option, in case they are getting tens of hundreds leads. For me not an issue right now, as I only get a few email leads per week.

Many thanks!

Weronika

Hello Weronika,

Thank you very much for your understanding. Happy to hear that you were able to find a workaround. Hopefully, Mailchimp will be implemented in the future. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment