Start a new topic
Solved

Instagram Feed Connecting Account Error

I've encountered an error while trying to connect my Instagram Account. Pressing "Login" opens a new tab displaying following error message:

{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid scope field(s): basic"}

1 person has this problem

I'm dealing with the same issue above ^. Would appreciate any help / troubleshooting!

Hello, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The developers are already aware of the problem and they are now working on it. We will let you know once we receive an update from their end. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hi, Just tried to login again after receiving the email to say it was working but I'm getting the same error code as the user above. Is there still a general problem?

Thanks

Hello Emma,

Thank you for letting us know. I will forward a follow-up report to the developers regarding this and will get back to you as soon as we get an update from them. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Thanks, this is the error code:

{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Insufficient developer role"}

Hello Emma,

We have received a news from the devs and the issue has been fixed now. Please clear the cache of your browser and try again. Let me know if it works for you now :) Enjoy your weekend!

Arvin (Forum Moderator)>