Start a new topic
Solved

Youtube video links in blog play at a tiny size!

I'm really starting to get frustrated with the blog feature. I keep finding bugs for one thing or another. 

When I embed a Youtube link from the Image Selection > Import Videos > Youtube. It appears fine when the thumbnail appears. However, Once I played it on a desktop browser (I tried the latest versions of Safari and Chrome on a Mac OS X 10.15.4), it displays in a really really tiny thumbnail size of a video. Anyone know how this can be fixed?

Please note that mobile browsers seem to work fine.

I found something that may help isolate the bug. I noticed if I shrink the browser width so that the dynamic page display switches to mobile version (the hamburger menu appears at the upper-right), the video then plays at regular size. 

It seems the dynamic display of videos plays with a tiny thumbnail only when it's displaying the full desktop menu only.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have added a simple code to your site as workaround for now, please refresh your browser and check your site again. Also, I will report this to the development team so you and the other users will not have the same problem in the future.

I hope this helps Dennis! Stay safe and have a good day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Thanks for updating it Arvin, it looks good on desktop and mobile now.