Start a new topic
Answered

Resizing images in blog

Is there a way to resize images in blogs using the site tools or custom css (without having to resize the actual images)?

I'm asking because I already have a bunch of blog posts with images that I think are too large. It would be great if I can do this with the site features.

Best Answer

Hello, 

I'm sorry, but we currently don't have an option to change the image size on the blog post and I don't recommend changing it in CSS either because it will affect a lot of things like in mobile. It is not recommended to set a fixed size on the images. What I can suggest, since you are adding the images using the text editor of your blog posts is to set the image size before uploading it to your blog post. You can do it using 3rd party applications like Photoshop, resize the image before uploading it and see if it work. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

1 Comment

Answer

Hello, 

I'm sorry, but we currently don't have an option to change the image size on the blog post and I don't recommend changing it in CSS either because it will affect a lot of things like in mobile. It is not recommended to set a fixed size on the images. What I can suggest, since you are adding the images using the text editor of your blog posts is to set the image size before uploading it to your blog post. You can do it using 3rd party applications like Photoshop, resize the image before uploading it and see if it work. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Login to post a comment