Start a new topic
Answered

Inserting a single simple image between sections

I would like to insert a simple image (it doesn't need to be clickable) between two sections and am struggling to ascertain the best way to accomplish this. I have done a mockup (attached) that should explain what I am trying to accomplish as well as anything. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Best Answer

Hello! 

Thank you for posting! There are two ways to add image between your text sections. One would be to add a gallery section in between the text sections and add the image. Another would be to add an image element below the text element. 

1. Adding gallery section - Hover your mouse over the section of your page and click the "Add new section" button. Select the gallery page and choose the template that you prefer. I suggest using the vertical template if you only need to add 1 image, then adjust the size accordingly. 

2. Adding image element - Hover your mouse over the text on your section and click the pencil icon at the right end of it. Click the drop-down menu "Add elements below" and select "Image or Video". An image will be added and you may change it to the image you prefer. Afterward, you may adjust the image size accordingly. 

I'm not very sure what you mean by having granular control, but if you want to have control over the spacing between sections then you may always adjust the margin. For sections, you can hover your mouse over the section and click the "Edit Section" button at the upper right corner of the section. Select the option "Size Margin & Position" then you may adjust the margins of your section. 

I hope this helps! Stay safe and enjoy your day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Furthermore, I would like to have granular control over the spacing between the sections.

Answer

Hello! 

Thank you for posting! There are two ways to add image between your text sections. One would be to add a gallery section in between the text sections and add the image. Another would be to add an image element below the text element. 

1. Adding gallery section - Hover your mouse over the section of your page and click the "Add new section" button. Select the gallery page and choose the template that you prefer. I suggest using the vertical template if you only need to add 1 image, then adjust the size accordingly. 

2. Adding image element - Hover your mouse over the text on your section and click the pencil icon at the right end of it. Click the drop-down menu "Add elements below" and select "Image or Video". An image will be added and you may change it to the image you prefer. Afterward, you may adjust the image size accordingly. 

I'm not very sure what you mean by having granular control, but if you want to have control over the spacing between sections then you may always adjust the margin. For sections, you can hover your mouse over the section and click the "Edit Section" button at the upper right corner of the section. Select the option "Size Margin & Position" then you may adjust the margins of your section. 

I hope this helps! Stay safe and enjoy your day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Thank you very much. I have it sorted out now.

Login to post a comment