Start a new topic

How to remove social media icons from Lightbox?

Is there an easy means to remove the social media icons that appear in the top right corner of the Lightbox?

Hello John, 

I have added a simple CSS code on your site to remove the social media icons that appear on your ligthbox. For now, we don't have an option to remove this without having to add a CSS code. In case you want to add it back, you can contact us any time. 

I hope this helps! Enjoy your day John! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

1 person likes this

Hi Arvin,

Is there any way you can delete the social media icons on the lightboxes on all my different pages/galleries to please? 

Also wondering if there is anyway of getting a feature on the version 3 lightbox, I loved the way the image you select would appear in front of the gallery- that would be blurred out. And the arrows would only appear when you click over the image. Is there anything I can do to get this design on version 4?

Thanks for any help,

Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your post. I checked our records and I can see that we also received your same inquiry through email so I have decided to answer it there. Please check your email inbox and spam folder. Hope you are happy with my answer :) Enjoy your day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Hello, 

I would also like to remove social media icons from upper right corner. It could be also nice to know where I could set right content to those links.

:: Jussi

Hello Jussi,

I have removed the Social media icons on your lightbox, please refresh your page and everything should be fine now :) 

Happy new year! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

1 person likes this

Thanks! :)

Hi, I would also like to remove the social media icons from all my lightbox galleries please:) or is there any way I could actually link these to my accounts?
thank you and have a great day

Klara

Hello Klara, 

I'm sorry for the delay. I have removed the social media icons on your lightbox, please refresh your browser and check your site again. Sorry, the icons in the lightbox is just for your visitors so they will be able to share your images to their social media. If you want to share your own social media, you can add social media links or icons to your website. As I can see, you already have linkedin and instagram icons beside your menu :) 

I hope this helps Klara! Enjoy your weekend! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Hallo Arvin! 

I would also love to remove those sinful social media icons from all over my website and lightboxes.

Thank you a lot in advance

David

@Arvin Cobain

Hello David,

I have removed the social media icons on your lightbox, please refresh your page and check your site again.

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Great

Thanks a lot!

Hello Arvin, in the section

https://www.davidfernandez.org/press

I still can see the social media icons. I hope you can remove them.

Thanks in advance

Hello David,

I'm sorry about that. Please refresh your page and check it again. The social media icons should be removed now. 

Have a great weekend David! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment