Start a new topic

Recommend Portfolio

Hello,

I shared the link of my portfolio with someone else so I could have more space for my pics, but I received an email saying that "the person who signed up used an email or IP address that was already registered in Portfoliobox" 

The person who I shared the link to, doesn't have any account in Portfolio, and has another IP address, so I don't understand this.

I tried with another person and I received the same mail. 

Could you help me to fix this?

Thanks

Hello Dahlia,

Thank you for your post. First, are you referring to your account dahlia.pb.design? Receiving the notification message means that the IP address of the person who used your link has already registered an account with us before. Please make sure that they are using a different computer and have a different IP address. Also, please specify the personal link you used so I can check if it is correct. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Hello,thank you for your help.

The two people who I shared the link with, live in another country in different cities,and I had the same problem about the IP thing. I don't know what the problem is, but anyways thanks for your help.

I have checked my portfolio after login out and clear the cache, but I don't see the aditional images.

I would appreciate if you could help me with that.

Thank you!

Hello Dahlia,

Thank you for that information. Can you send me the personal link that you used to share portfoliobox so I can check please? 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello Dahlia,

Thank you for providing the link. Please log out from your admin panel, clear the cache of your browser and check your site again. You can check the limits of your account by going to Settings > Billing > Account

Arvin (Forum moderator)

Login to post a comment