Start a new topic

Missing Support Ticket

I JUST joined Portfoliobox at the end of last week.  I'm trying not to be disappointed, but so far I'm not having a good user experience.

Last night I submitted a support ticket so I could also upload files and show the problem I'm having.  Today I looked to see if there was a response and instead it says I don't have any Support Tickets.  The same thing happened when I tried to use the Support Chat, instead of any response the chat just disappeared.  AND due to the differences in time zone, when I am at my desk working (now) the chat is offline (why is it not 24-hour???)

This is beyond frustrating and a horrible first impression.  I need help or I need my money back and I'll go to another service. (Account - Makeupwerks)

1 person has this problem

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies. I understand where you are coming from. It is indeed frustrating not receiving replies to your questions. I think this is a misunderstanding. I hope you can give us a chance. 

I checked our records and I can see that all your inquiries has been answered already. Kindly check your email inbox, spam and trash folder. Let me know if you didn't received our replies so we can investigate further. 

Regarding the chat, if our chat is offline, you can still leave your question and we will send you a follow-up answer via email. Make sure to leave your email as well so we will know where to send the follow-up answer. 

As I can see, your inquiry is about connecting your domain to your website. I checked the configuration of your domain and both records are incorrect. However, you sent us a screenshot that you already added the correct configuration. This means that the new records you added didn't apply to the domain DNS settings. In this case, you need to contact your domain provider and clarify why the new settings or records didn't apply. Also, you might have other CNAME or A-records added to your domain and this might cause conflicts to the records needed to connect it to your site.

Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Yes, I also suffer the time zone difference, living in Australia.  Support is typically very efficient and extremely patient and polite when handling frustration, kudos to all!! But, the (real) problems or issues which fall outside available direct connection can take days to fix where several questions are raised or clarifications are needed. If 24hr support was available it woul make Portfoliobox an excellent choice when comparing it to competitors (sales division take note!). 

This time zone issue can be easily fixed. Set up a user chat section in the forum where users can interact directly to seek immediate help when PFB support is not available. Most software I use has this and it can take a lot of  pressure off everyone (support staff included). Not all issues can necessarily be resolved using this, but it has other experience and skill sharing advantages for everyone - in particular newbies to the software (like me).

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. I understand where you are coming from. Sorry if it took too long for us to reply to your email. The number of tickets coming to us is different each day. However, we will do our best to answer each tickets within 24 hours. Customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority. I'm deeply sorry if that wasn't clearly demonstrated to you. We are thankful to you for sharing your experience as this will help us improve in the future. 

As for the suggestion, I have already forwarded it as suggestion to our development team when I answered your post on another thread. 

Stay safe and enjoy your day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment