Reset your password
You can reset your own password immediately using the Reset password link.
- To reset your password, you can click on Forgot Your Password button in the login page.
- Enter your log in email address. Take note that the field is case-sensitive. You will then receive the reset password link in you log in email address.
- Go to the inbox of your email and look for the reset password link from Portfoliobox.
- Click the link so you will be directed to reset password page.
- Enter your new password twice. To enhance security, try to use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols when creating your new password.
- You will be directed immediately to your admin panel after successfully resetting your password.
NB! The password reset link is valid for 24 hours and can be used once only.
Resolve password reset email issues
You'll find below how to prevent and resolve common issues that may happen with the password reset email:
- If you don't get the reset email within a few minutes, check your Spam or Junk folder.
- If it's not in your Spam or Junk folder, please contact us: email@example.com.
- If you requested a password reset multiple times, only the most recent reset email will work.
If you received an error message such as "Unknown error please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to contact us via email address provided.
NB! If you know your password and want to update it, please visit Change your account password.