Setting up your E-Commerce is very simple, the guide below shows you what information is needed to correctly configure your E-Commerce settings. First click on the Cogwheel Icon and then choose E-Commerce. Fill in these fields:
- Shop info
NB! All fields marked with * are required.
You can choose between three payment methods:
1. Stripe: your customer will be able to pay with a credit card directly on your Portfoliobox site. To set up Stripe payment, you will need a Stripe account.
- Register an account at Stripe.
- In Portfoliobox, click on Connect next to Stripe Account. You will be redirected to a Stripe page where you will have to fill in some information about yourself (company details, bank details, etc.). Once the form is filled click on Authorize Access to this Account.
- Once this is done, you will be redirected to your Portfoliobox admin and your E-commerce will be linked to Stripe payment system.
2. PayPal: the payment will be made into your chosen PayPal account directly after the order is placed. To set up PayPal payment, you will need a PayPal account.
- Register an account at PayPal.
- In Portfoliobox, add the email you used with your PayPal account to the field PayPal Email.
- Once this is added, the Portfoliobox E-Commerce will be linked to the PayPal payment system, and payment will be made into your PayPal account.
3. Invoice: your customer will receive a system invoice and the transaction will be handled between yourself and the customer, outside of the Portfoliobox system.