Drop-down menu is also called as drop-down list or pull-down menu. A drop-down menu is a clean and organized method of showing a large list of choices upon clicking or hovering on one menu item. Portfoliobox allows drop down menus and it can have up to three levels (two sub levels), for example Gallery > Nature > Plants. To create a drop-down menu, you can follow the guide below:
- First click on the Tools icon, then Your Content and choose Site Menu.
- You will see a list of your menu links. You can sort your menu items by drag and drop.
- Choose the menu link you want to place as a drop-down to another link, click and hold the arrow cross hair .
- Drag arrow cross hair & drop the menu link below and slightly to the right of the menu link it is supposed to drop down from, so that it creates a hierarchy.
- To create a third level, repeat step 2 with another link, and drop it below and slightly to the right of the second level menu link.
NB! Depending on the site layout, a menu can be shown as a drop-down or a slide out etc. The drop-down menu settings is not available in mobile version, it will not hide the drop-down list but it will create a hierarchy form where the drop-down list is.