Drop-down menu is also called as drop-down list or pull-down menu. A drop-down menu is a clean and organized method of showing a large list of choices upon clicking or hovering on a menu item. Portfoliobox allows drop down menu and it can have up to three levels (two sub levels), for example Gallery > Nature > Plants. To create a drop-down menu, you can follow the guide below:
- First click on the Tools icon, then Your Content and choose Site Menu.
- You will see a list of your menu links. You can sort your menu items by drag and drop.
- Choose the menu link you want to place as a drop-down to another link, click and hold the arrow cross hair .
- Drag arrow cross hair & drop the menu link below and slightly to the right of the menu link it is supposed to drop down from, so that it creates a hierarchy.
- To create a third level, repeat step 2 with another link, and drop it below and slightly to the right of the second level menu link.
NB! Depending on the site layout, a menu can be shown as a drop-down or a slide out etc. The drop-down menu settings is not available in mobile version, it will not hide the drop-down list but it will create a hierarchy form where the drop-down list is.