You may customize the menu links on your website under Design > Colors & Fonts > Menu.
We have different options available to edit the menu links of your site:
- Font Color - The text color of your menu links.
- Font - The font style of your menu links.
- Font size - The size of your menu links.
- Letter spacing - The space between each letter of your text.
- Upper case - This option allows you to set all your text to be capitalize.
- Box Color - This option will allow you to change the background color of your menu. (This is only applicable if you are using a box template on your menu template.)
- Box Border - Set or remove border on menu box.
- Background image - This option will allow you to upload an image that will set as a background of your menu.
There are other two other areas on your menu link that you can also customize:
- Menu Hover Link - This is the effect you see when you hover on your menu links.
- Menu Active Link - Clicking on your link will set it as a menu active link. You can change the effect to indicate which link (or page) in the menu is currently being viewed or active.