The order or placement of your post is determined by the date set of your post. The most recent post will be placed at the top followed by the older posts.
To change the order of your post, you can do the following:
- Select the blog page you wish to edit by going to Your Content > Pages.
- Afterwards, select the post you wish to edit on your blog page panel.
- Find the settings section in your blog post panel.
- Click on the Date field in your blog post settings section.
- Depending on how you would like to arrange your blog posts, select a date that makes your post appear in the correct position.