To edit a blog post on your blog, simply follow the steps below:
- Select the blog page you wish to edit by going to Your Content > Pages.
- Afterwards, select the post you wish to edit.
Inside your blog post panel, you can edit the contents and settings of your post such as:
- The text content of your post or any other content blocks.
- The images you wish to display/showcase in your blog post.
- The template you wish to use for the images displaying in your post.
- Meta description.
- Published/Unpublished your post.
- Disable/Enable the comments on your post.
- Image position.
- To add/remove tags on your post.