In almost all the templates that have a text editor you can create a hyperlink and here is how you do it.
- Go to the text editor and highlight the text that you want to embed a link.
- Click on the Link icon and a pop up will show.
- Select URL as the Link Type.
- Under Protocol, there are different type to choose from. Select the one that matches your link protocol, then type the link in the URL field. You can link the text to an external site or a page within your website.
- If you want to link the text to a page within your website, you can select <Other> as the protocol. In the URL field, enter the extension of your page. For example, I want to link the text to the online shop, I should put /shop in the this field.
- You can also decide how the link would open once clicked by changing the settings under Target. For example, if you select New window (_blank), your URL would be opened in a new tab.
- Then click on OK to save the settings.
- Finally to save the changes on this page, click outside the text editor until you see the borders turn blue. This means the changes are properly saved.