Uploading a PDF is a Pro feature, this can be done in the text editor. Here is the step-by-step guide that shows you how to upload a PDF to your website.
- In a text block, highlight the text that you want to link to the PDF and click on the Link Icon.
- In the pop up window, under the tab Upload, choose a file and Send it to the Server.
- Under the tab Target, choose how you want the PDF to be opened.
- When you are ready, click on OK.
- Do not forget the save this by clicking outside the text editor (you will see the text editor borders turn blue when the content is properly saved).