There are two ways to add images in the text editor. The first way is adding images to a text block. The other way is using an image block. To add an image block,
Click on the Three Dots icon on the right of the text editor. A drop down menu would appear.
- Select Image.
- Click on Select Image under Scale to Width.
- Select an image from your computer to upload.
- When the upload process is complete, you would see the newly uploaded image on the uploaded images list.
- Now your image has been uploaded to our servers. To add it to your page, click on Add to Content.
- Your image now appears in your text editor.
- To save the changes you made in the text editor, do not forget to click anywhere outside the text editor until you see its borders flash blue.
If you would like to add an image to a text block, you can check out this article.