A Link page is a page that displays links to other pages or content of other pages. Before setting up a link page, you will need to have at least one page under Pages.
To create a link page:
- Click on New Page.
- Select Link Page.
- Choose the template you want to use.
- Give your page a title
- Add pages to your Link page.
There are five categories of link pages:
- Thumbs: display thumbnails that link to other pages.
- Verticals: display thumbnails that link to other pages.
- Horizontals: display thumbnails that link to other pages.
- Multi Pages: display the content of other pages. Here, galleries that have been added will appear as thumbnails, with one gallery featured in larger images. To swap to a different featured gallery the visitor can click a thumbnail.
- Section Pages: display content of other pages. Here, all galleries that have been added will be featured in full at the same time, for example as a set of slideshows below each other with each slideshow containing the content of one gallery.