If you are having trouble logging into your account, there are a few things you can try:
- If you see the Wrong Password message, please check if your Caps Lock key is enable - this could be the reason why the password you entered is incorrect.
- If you are not sure if the password you entered is correct, you can always request a new password.
- To request a new password, first enter your registered email address on the login page. Select the site that you would like to log into from the drop-down list (If you have more than one Portfoliobox website).
- Then click on Forgot your password? to request a password reset link. The password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
- If you see that Invalid Email Format, please check if you have input the correct email address. This error message shows when you try to input an email address that is in a wrong format. It must include @(example).com
- If you still having trouble accessing to your account, you can contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB! If you signed up using Facebook authentication, you need to log in to your account using Login with Facebook button . If you are trying to use the app, the Facebook authentication will not be available. You can always contact us at email@example.com to revoke your Facebook authentication. This will allow you to log in using email and password. However, please note that this process is irrevocable.