If you are having trouble logging into your account, it could be one of the reasons below:
- Invalid Email Format: this error message shows when you try to input an email address that is in a wrong format.
- Wrong Password: this error message shows when the password is incorrect. Please check if your Caps Lock key is enable. If you are not sure if the password you entered is correct, you can request a new one:
- Click on Forgot your password? on the login page.
- Enter your email address and click on Continue.
- Select your website and Confirm. The password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
Facebook authentication: If you signed up using Facebook authentication, you need to log in to your account using the Login with Facebook button. You can always contact us at email@example.com to revoke your Facebook authentication. This will allow you to log in using email and password. However, please note that this process is irrevocable.
If you still have trouble accessing to your account, you can contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.