If you want to embed an Email address that will open in the computer's email program, you can do so in the text editor.
- Add the text that will be linked to an Email address.
- Highlight the text that you want to use as a link.
- Click on the Link Icon in the text editor and a link box will appear.
- Go to Link Type under Link Info, select E-mail. Under Email-Address, you add your own email or the email address you want this email to be delivered to. Message subject is an optional field, you can add a specific email subject to identify the emails from this link. Message body is also an optional field, if you want to have a specific text message, you can add that here. After you have added all the necessary information, click on OK to save the settings.
- Finally save the changes by clicking outside the text editor until you see the borders turn blue. That means the changes are properly saved.
- When a visitor clicks on this Email link, an Email program will open and your email address, subject and message will be added to the corresponding fields.