If you want to embed an Email address that will open in the computer's email program, you can do so in the text editor.
- Add the text that will be linked to an Email address.
- Highlight the text that you want to use as a link.
- Click on the Link Icon in the text editor and a link box will appear.
- Go to Link Type under Link Info, select E-mail. Under Email-Address, you add your own email or the email address you want this email to be delivered to. Message subject is an optional field, you can add a specific email subject to identify the emails from this link. Message body is also an optional field, if you want to have a specific text message, you can add that here. After you have added all the necessary information, click on OK to save the settings.
- Finally save the changes by clicking outside the text editor until you see the borders turn blue. That means the changes are properly saved.
- When a visitor clicks on this Email link, an Email program will open and your email address, subject and message will be added to the email so the customer can add more text if needed.